[Aerogear-users] AeroGear Android Implementation

Alaa aladdinabidi at gmail.com
Fri May 19 12:20:53 EDT 2017

I'm a computer science student  and I'm working on "an Android App that
Encrypt and Decrypt messages between users" , and I'm little be lost and
confused , and while searching here and there , I stumbled into
"AeroGear Crypto Java" on "github" and I was reading it and  found it
really interesting , and since your email was there , I decided to
contact you !   I'm wondering if I can get few minutes of your time to
ask you on how to implement "AereoGear" in order to the users to exhange
Encrypted messages .