[Aerogear-users] AeroGear Android Implementation

Daniel Passos dpassos at redhat.com
Tue May 23 09:30:23 EDT 2017

Hi,

There is some examples in the README[1] how to encrypt/decrypt messages.
You can also use our Android wrapper[2] and take a look at our cookbook
example[3]

[1] https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-crypto-java/blob/master/README.md
[2] https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-security
[3]
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-cookbook/tree/master/PasswordManager

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 1:20 PM, Alaa <aladdinabidi at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm a computer science student  and I'm working on "an Android App that
> Encrypt and Decrypt messages between users" , and I'm little be lost and
> confused , and while searching here and there , I stumbled into "AeroGear
> Crypto Java" on "github" and I was reading it and  found it really
> interesting , and since your email was there , I decided to contact you !
>  I'm wondering if I can get few minutes of your time to ask you on how to
> implement "AereoGear" in order to the users to exhange Encrypted messages
> .

-- Passos