[Apiman-user] Any expiry settings for Clients ?

Marc Savy marc.savy at redhat.com
Thu Aug 10 05:43:54 EDT 2017

It sounds like someone might have accidentally deleted your gateway's
indexes in Elasticsearch.

Apiman Gateway and Apiman Manager have separate storage (even if you
use the same Elasticsearch instance, they have separate indices).

I suggest looking into your ES instance (using a management tool like
elasticsearch-head might be helpful [1]) and seeing whether the
`apiman-gateway` index is there, and that it contains the entries you
expect.

If you are feeling more adventurous, then you might try find the
following query useful[2]:

curl -XGET '<YOUR_ELASTICSEARCH>:9200/apiman_gateway/_search?pretty'
-H 'Content-Type: application/json' -d'
{
  "query": { "match_all": {} }
}