[Apiman-user] installation on eap 7.1 login problem

Marc Savy marc.savy at redhat.com
Mon Apr 16 11:16:29 EDT 2018

Hi Jean-Yves,

It seems EAP 7.1 is based upon WildFly 10.1 (approximately). After
some experimentation, I found that using the Apiman overlay for
WildFly 10.x works nicely.

Please give it a try and let us know how it goes.

I'll generate a specific one for an upcoming release, but this seems
to work fine for now.

Regards,
Marc