[Apiman-user] How to reindex all data into a new elasticsearch instance

Celso Agra celso.agra at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 10:07:31 EST 2019

I got it.
Thanks Eric!

So, in this case, would be better to create a new APIMAN instance with a
new version
Is there any compatibility among versions in this case?

So, should I export data from old version and import that to the new one?

Best Regards,

Em qua, 16 de jan de 2019 às 12:54, Eric Wittmann <eric.wittmann at redhat.com>
escreveu:

> I think the typical solution to this is:
>
> 1) Export everything via the apiman UI (there is an admin page for this)
> 2) Shut down
> 3) Change whatever persistence settings you want to change resulting in a
> fresh, empty apiman system configured against whatever persistence you want
> (ES, RDBMS, etc)
> 4) Start up the new system
> 5) Import
>
> That *should* work but make sure you back everything up before doing this
> sort of thing!
>
> -Eric
>

> On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 9:06 AM Celso Agra <celso.agra at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I have a question about elasticsearch and apiman.
>> So, my apiman instance (v1.3.0) are using embedded elasticsearch, but
>> now, I have to upgrade my instance to an apiman cluster.
>>
>> so, I've change my apiman.properties, and remove apiman-es.war from
>> deployments. But My question is, how reindex all data from embedded
>> elasticsearch to the new one?
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> --
>> ---