[Apiman-user] How to reindex all data into a new elasticsearch instance

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Wed Jan 16 11:19:18 EST 2019

I generally would recommend exporting data from the old version and then
importing into the new one, yes.  Apiman should handle any issues of data
compatibility between versions.

This is one of the main reasons the import/export feature was actually
written.  The ability to migrate from one version to another, or the
ability to migrate from one storage type (RDBMS) to another (Elastic).

-Eric