[bv-dev] Reminder: Proposal for method validation on beanvalidation.org

Gunnar Morling gunnar.morling at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 16 03:11:24 EST 2012

Hi,

I think we could approach this in the same way as triggering actual method
validation, that is provide an annotation in BV and let integrators deal
with handling it.

Another idea might be to add two attributes such as preValidateInvariants
and postInvalidateInvariants to the @MethodValidated annotation (final name
pending).

All in all this feature is not a MUST for 1.1 from my perspective, we might
also wait and see with what approaches BV implementors come up and spec
that later on.

WDYT?

--Gunnar
Am 15.02.2012 22:36 schrieb "Sebastian Thomschke" <