[bv-dev] @Past(orPresent=true) -> @PastOrPresent?

Matt Benson mbenson at apache.org
Wed Jun 21 08:36:30 EDT 2017

I can see the advantage of consistency (though this is establishing a
pattern to which we'd be expected to stick going forward). Also, removing
the additional annotation element does mean no #init() method for the
implementation, for whatever that's worth. I don't feel strongly about it,
but I don't really have any negative arguments.

Matt