[bv-dev] Questions on TCK SequenceResolutionTest

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Fri Mar 30 08:57:39 EDT 2018

If not that, what else would you consider as a cycle in the context of
group sequence definitions then?

This sequence definition here says: "validate TimeConsumingChecks *before*
TestEntity" and "validate TimeConsumingChecks *after* TestEntity", aborting
after the first group found with violated constraints. There's no way to
implement this.