[cdi-dev] CDI 1.1 EDR1 posted :-)

Rick Hightower richardhightower at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 12:11:54 EDT 2011

Good points all. Idk answers to EJB questions. I understand the politics of
yore. I wasn't involved with CDI then. I did not even think you guys would
ever pull it off. Hats off to everyone who fought the fine fight. So history
and relationships to other specifications has changed. Its in Java best
interest for CDI to shed its JSF and EJB shackles. I like the direction
things are going a lot.

So not to belabor the points... but the intro needs to reflect where CDI is
now. Mostly to avoid confusion in the world of Java.