[cdi-dev] How to process the scope in JEE7

Hantsy Bai hantsy at gmail.com
Wed May 16 02:04:13 EDT 2012

Hi,

Spring provide a resolver to bridge JSR 330 Scope to Spring scope.

http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/3.0.x/javadoc-api/org/springframework/context/annotation/Jsr330ScopeMetadataResolver.html

Is there some solution like this in CDI spec?  As a developer, I dislike
so much duplication and incompatibility  in the future JEE 7...I have
got pain when use JSF2 and CDI in JEE6/Seam3.

I hope there are some solutions to unite them in CDI, deprecate JSR330
scope and bridge it to CDI for compatibility.

Regards
Hantsy