[cdi-dev] [jsr342-experts] CDI in Application Client Container

Mark Struberg struberg at yahoo.de
Tue Nov 13 16:32:51 EST 2012

Hi Pete!

Sorry, I guess my wording was not to the point.

Of course we really like to help the EE umbrella guys and ladies. My point was rather a question: is it formally possible that the EE spec paper contains rules specifically only for the CDI containers? Or must this be handled in the CDI spec (which I assumed so far).

Again, this has nothing to do if we like to do that or not but only if it is formally allowed.

LieGrue,
strub