[cdi-dev] where is defined javax.enterprise.context.conversation.id?

Romain Manni-Bucau rmannibucau at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 03:36:17 EST 2015

@Jozef: "implied" = determine by segment (segment = a string between 2
dots)? If yes it is broken since it would set as resolved property
which are not resolved - this is a hack only - or worse this can lead
to conflicts with other namespaces.

I agree that escaped the dot in the EL should be working (ugly but compliant)

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau
http://www.tomitribe.com
http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com