[cdi-dev] [VOTE] support of implicit bean archive under Java SE

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Wed Jun 3 10:34:29 EDT 2015

The vote is not choosing between command line or param map (sorry for the confusion and both could be useful) but on the general adoption of implicit param support.
After EDR1 we’ll still have a more general ticket to deal with bean discovery mode in Java SE to resolve : https://issues.jboss.org/browse/CDI-529