[cdi-dev] CDI-616 Injection point declared as transient is not useful

Stephan Knitelius stephan at knitelius.com
Tue Jul 19 06:52:16 EDT 2016

Yes it will cause start up issues for applications which define transient
normal scoped injections, however these Apps currently have runtime issues
after dezieralization of passivatable scoped bean.

Trading an easily fixable start-up issue for a hard to reproduce runtime
issue seems like a good trade off to me.

Stephan