[forge-dev] Forge build back to Stable (Hack away!)

Ivan St. Ivanov ivan.st.ivanov at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 18:13:12 EST 2011

I think that we may go with "asking people to install DLLs".

1) I don't know too many Windows XP users (I come from a country where 99%
of the people are using Windows)
2) Even if there are such users, they should have installed this package
anyway, because a lot of other programs require it as well (think of it as
a JRE, but for MS library based applications)

What is more interesting to me is how come two of the seasoned forge
contributors are still using XP ;-)