[forge-dev] Forge build back to Stable (Hack away!)

Koen Aers koen.aers at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 02:20:30 EST 2011

Ivan,

Great job on figuring out what is wrong on XP!

A couple of comments though. Apparently the amount of Windows XP users is bigger than the combined amounts of Linux and OSX users, so I it would be good problem should probably be fixed one way or another. These numbers are really trustworthy as they come from data that Max Andersen is collecting on a day to day basis from launched JBoss Tools instances.

AFAIK none of the seasoned forge contributors is *using* XP. But as the numbers above indicate it is still good to once in a while test on XP and make sure it continues to run on that platform. IIRC XP is end of life in 2014 so we will need to put up with it for some more time. ;-)

Cheers,
Koen

Op 13-dec.-2011, om 00:13 heeft Ivan St. Ivanov het volgende geschreven: