[forge-dev] Consolidating the Plugin Repositories

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 18:07:18 EDT 2011

PS. I've implemented tags, though the search feature needs to be enhanced a
bit to support more complex queries (or multiple search terms)

Also, I'd like to implement auto-complete on plugin names when using the
install command, but that requires the index file to be cached first (which
is another thing I'd like to get done soon.)

~Lincoln

http://ocpsoft.com
http://scrumshark.com
"Keep it Simple"