[forge-dev] Forge build back to Stable (Hack away!)

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 09:48:12 EST 2011

The problem was that there was not enough memory being allocated for some
of the very expensive operations that Forge performs in the test suite.
Like booting up multiple forge instances in a test, etc. Increasing the
Surefire Heap space did the trick. Thanks for that suggestion!

~Lincoln

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 5:07 AM, Max Rydahl Andersen <
max.andersen at redhat.com> wrote:

> What was the problem in the end ?
>
> My guess was a memory leak in forge or the testsuite - did I win ?
>
> /max
>
> On Nov 29, 2011, at 22:16, Lincoln Baxter, III wrote:
>
> > Please feel free to run the full build on any operating system, without
> the aggravation of lingering test failures!
> >
> > --
> > Lincoln Baxter, III
> > http://ocpsoft.com
> > http://scrumshark.com