[forge-dev] Forge build back to Stable (Hack away!)

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 09:51:06 EST 2011

Hehe.

I'm not sure what the issue would be here. Perhaps something Mike changed -
however, again, I can't get at windows to try this :( any chance you could
attach a debugger and see where this is hanging? Mike, could you test this
out if possible as well?

Thanks,
Lincoln

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 5:10 AM, Richard Kennard <
richard at kennardconsulting.com> wrote:

> Lincoln,
>
> The build seems to run, and there are no lingering test failures, but on
> Windows the distribution fails to start up? It just hangs at the command
> prompt,
> without printing 'Forge' in ASCII text or anything. It appears to be
> waiting for keyboard input, as if I press ENTER the cursor moves down once,
> but then
> it too stops.
>
> I have grown so used to Forge telling me I'm an idiot for running Windows,
> but now it won't even do that :)
>
> Regards,
>
> Richard.
>
> On 30/11/2011 9:07 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
> > What was the problem in the end ?
> >
> > My guess was a memory leak in forge or the testsuite - did I win ?
> >
> > /max
> >
> > On Nov 29, 2011, at 22:16, Lincoln Baxter, III wrote:
> >
> >> Please feel free to run the full build on any operating system, without
> the aggravation of lingering test failures!
> >>
> >> --
> >> Lincoln Baxter, III
> >> http://ocpsoft.com
> >> http://scrumshark.com