[forge-dev] GitPlugin Facet (Lincoln Baxter, III)

Thomas Frühbeck fruehbeck at aon.at
Tue Apr 24 02:26:57 EDT 2012

Honestly, I do not want to insist, but .. :)
the older I get (indeed I feel I do) I tend to look for the "management
summary" - why should I read this, and even more - why should I read it
carefully.
Those few lines as quick primer, telling me "hey, that's for projects,
highly reusable, versatile tool kit, do have a look at it before
starting your next homegrown framework" could set the stage for the real
content.
No rants intended, I highly appreciate your work because I know how hard
it is to write a consistent, clear, comprehensible and readable text.

Thomas