[forge-dev] GitPlugin Facet (Lincoln Baxter, III)

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 09:48:46 EDT 2012

Rant neither required nor inferred.

Would you like to prepare an introductory primer that meets those goals and
push it up (pull request) to the site? ;) Feel free to re-use any material
you see fit.

https://github.com/forge/website/blob/master/docs/plugin_development/facets.textile

Thanks!
Lincoln

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 2:26 AM, Thomas Frühbeck <fruehbeck at aon.at> wrote:

> Honestly, I do not want to insist, but .. :)
> the older I get (indeed I feel I do) I tend to look for the "management
> summary" - why should I read this, and even more - why should I read it
> carefully.
> Those few lines as quick primer, telling me "hey, that's for projects,
> highly reusable, versatile tool kit, do have a look at it before
> starting your next homegrown framework" could set the stage for the real
> content.
> No rants intended, I highly appreciate your work because I know how hard
> it is to write a consistent, clear, comprehensible and readable text.
>
> Thomas
>
> Am 24.04.2012 00:49, schrieb Rodney Russ:
> > Or better yet (and easier ;) here:
> >

> https://github.com/forge/website/blob/master/docs/plugin_development/facets.textile

http://ocpsoft.org
"Simpler is better."