[forge-dev] POH5 runtime generation

Thomas Frühbeck fruehbeck at aon.at
Tue Feb 28 18:08:20 EST 2012

I'm not absolutely sure, but it seems your are going to end up at the
same point where I am now.
See   http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/forge-dev/2012-February/001572.html

I took the code from the faces scaffold and wanted to extend it in a
separate plugin.
What I see is that the tests work fine but at runtime different
classloader restrictions apply.

I think Lincoln is right
Am 27.02.2012 17:01, schrieb Lincoln Baxter, III:
> Actually I think that perhaps the best solution is actuallly just to
> expose MVEL as a dependency to plugins that request it. This would be
> the simplest solution IMO, and would only request code-changes in the
> Forge plugin installer:

Perhaps it makes sense to get this fixed before "repairing" a working
plugin?

Thomas