[forge-dev] Data access logic used by scaffold code

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 01:59:13 EST 2012

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 01:27, Jason Porter <lightguard.jp at gmail.com> wrote:

> As for the non dep idea, I can certainly understand where Lincoln and Pete
> are coming from.

I don't.

I do wonder though if that would preclude us from creating a CDI extension
> for rolling our own simple CRUD framework

The one reasonable path I see here is working out the framework and then
having Forge just spit it out into the project. (I know that will turn
Richard's stomach). But then, it's easy to nuke that package and add the
dep...likely update the imports to use the right package too. In fact,
*that* could be a Forge plugin. It would be called

forge> leave-javaee-purist-mode

:)

-Dan

--