[forge-dev] What to do about our little Windows joke...?

Ryan Bradley rbradley at redhat.com
Tue Jul 24 15:14:20 EDT 2012

I've always liked the Windows joke, and would be said to see it go.
That being said, I understand that you don't necessarily want to insult
and alienate an entire user group.  I'd support having a little jab at
the environment that Forge is running in at start-up.  It gives it a bit
of a character.

However, I do understand if it's something that needs to be killed =(.

Cheers,
Ryan