[forge-dev] Forge License

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Sat May 26 17:47:28 EDT 2012

+1 Nice additions. I think the EPL really captures the spirit of the
permissive licensing for addons and copyleft for the core that should allow
each party to have the "freedom" (quoted due to the dual meaning) they want.

-Dan

Dan Allen
Registered Linux User #231597

http://google.com/profiles/dan.j.allen