[forge-dev] public maven Repo for Oracle artifacts

Thomas Frühbeck fruehbeck at aon.at
Fri Sep 14 10:41:59 EDT 2012

I'm no expert at all, but - honestly - perhaps this is the reason, why
there are no oracle drivers in maven repos :)
Isn't this the applicable license:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/licenses/distribution-license-152002.html
But anyhow:

 >     -You will not download or otherwise export or re-export the
Programs, directly or indirectly, to the above mentioned countries nor
to citizens, nationals or residents...

my few cents on that: I would honestly be surprised if you could in any
way comply with a maven repo ;-)