[forge-dev] public maven Repo for Oracle artifacts

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Sep 14 11:34:00 EDT 2012

That and:

"We grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable limited license to use the programs only for the purpose of developing, testing, prototyping and demonstrating your application, and not for any other purpose. This license permits you to deploy the programs only on your single developer desktop computer (of any type, including physical, virtual or remote virtual), to be used and accessed by only (1) named developer."

You can only use it on one machine.

" For deployment of the application you develop under this license for any internal data processing or for any commercial or production purposes, or if you want to use the programs for any purpose other than as permitted under this agreement, you must first obtain a production release version of the programs by contacting us or an Oracle reseller to obtain the appropriate license."

If you want to go in production -> buy it.