[forge-dev] [aerogear-dev] Aerogear.js for CRUD

Burr Sutter bsutter at redhat.com
Wed Dec 18 10:54:42 EST 2013

It sounds like, at a minimum, we have a bug in the Forge scaffolding to support Aerogear.js

My next concern would be that since this "feature" was introduced with jQuery 1.9, it could be that a LOT of the world's REST endpoints are no longer POST compatible with Aerogear.js, nothing to be done about that except to document it well for Aerogear.js when the time to promote it heavily comes up.

Aerogear.js doc issues also include confusion of datamanager/store (getting started guide is not clear for when those are needed) and the seemingly missing docs for Pipe.  Plus, the first example seen by the end-user should include the use of iteration through the results, not an underscore template which hides some of the details.