[forge-dev] Complete API doc for Forge

Lincoln Baxter lbaxter at redhat.com
Fri Feb 8 18:12:03 EST 2013

(cc forge dev)

Nope, no complete API yet, but there's a roadmap item for this.

To learn to write a plugin, we have fairly comprehensive documentation here:
http://forge.jboss.org/docs/plugin_development/

Regarding `list-commands --all` - this does list all available commands. If you look carefully, you will see that some commands don't have stars.

Cheers!
~Lincoln