[forge-dev] Forge2 eclipse plugin

forge-dev at lists.jboss.org forge-dev at lists.jboss.org
Sun Aug 17 02:51:24 EDT 2014

Hi Gerry,

Using Eclipse Kepler is a requirement from the JBoss Tools team for the latest version, and given that the plugin is part of Jboss Tools, it was not our decision. I may be wrong, but I believe that the plugin may still work with Juno (I am not aware of any kepler-specific feature in the plugin anyway).

Second, no, you and Ondrej are not the only developers using Forge. I haven't received the notifications in the forum for ages, probably due to some issue with our infrastructure. We're working hard on fixing issues and making it more stable, however there are too much work to be done and they are being prioritized as the team believe it should. I'll review them during the week and answer them accordingly.

Please meet us on #forge during the week and we'll be more than happy to help you with your issues.

Sincerely,

George Gastaldi

Posted by forums
Original post: https://community.jboss.org/message/884722#884722