[forge-dev] IntelliJ Forge plugin pre-release

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Thu Jul 31 18:25:57 EDT 2014

On 31 Jul 2014, at 15:51, Adam Wyłuda wrote:

> Hello,
>
> For anyone interested in IntelliJ-Forge integration progress, it is
> now
> possible to test the pre-release version of the plugin.
>
> To install the plugin, go to IntelliJ Settings -> Plugins -> Browse
> Repositories and search for JBoss Forge IDEA Plugin. To start
> interacting
> with Forge press Ctrl+Alt+4.
>
> Plugin can be also downloaded from:
> http://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugin/7515
>
> I'd be more than happy to hear your feedback!

really cool - maybe add a page somewhere with some screenshots and
examples of
what can be done ?

also just because i'm curious - how is the feature comparison with this
plugin for intellij
vs eclipse plugin ?

Does it have a console, suport for cd #/, "linked editors" etc.  or is
currently purely
what corresponds to Ctrl+4 in eclipse ?

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen