[forge-dev] IntelliJ Forge plugin pre-release

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Thu Jul 31 20:32:48 EDT 2014

I am preparing a video about this plugin. Had to find how to change IDEA to use JDK1.7 on Mac first (it's in the info.plist file inside the package btw).

There isn't a console support yet, but IDEA has a Terminal window that allows you to run the console version natively. Therefore some of the commands that exist in eclipse (cd #/) and the linked editors do not exist.