[forge-users] Problem with Alpha3

Paul Keogh paul.keogh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 17:18:38 EDT 2011

OK sorted thanks.

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 9:37 PM, Lincoln Baxter, III
<lincolnbaxter at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm... it seems that the URL used to access the page was wrong. And there is
> a bug in Mojarra that was deployed on AS6, causing this issue. It just means
> that the page was not found. Perhaps I made a mistake when I gave the
> instructions to access the generated view.
> Try doing:
> `list-web-resources`

This did it.

> find the file you want to view, and make sure you access it through
> FacesServlet, e.g: The url path after the context root (your application
> deployment name) must begin with "/faces/" ... such as...
> "/faces/scaffold/entityname/create.xhtml" etc

I had created an entity called Customer (upper case 'C') but
list-web-resources showed a lower case 'c' in the listing.

Didn't work with upper case but did with lower case - I had assumed
that the entityname was the Java one and not normalised to lower

I should have figured that out but the exception was pretty opaque...

Thanks !

More information about the forge-users mailing list