[forge-users] CR2 and Hibernate plug-in

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 17:39:16 EST 2012

Hey Paul,

Not quite sure what this issue is - however, try using:

set VERBOSE true

before you run your command. That should give you a full stack trace. I'm
guessing this has something to do with classloading, so you might want to
try debugging forge while this runs and see what the real issue is (if the
stack trace is not helpful.)

https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/FORGE/Debugging+Forge

~Lincoln

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 5:23 PM, Paul Keogh <paul.keogh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Tried installing the Hibernate plug-in in CR2 and am seeing;
>
> [biller] biller$ generate-entities --url jdbc:hsqldb:localhost:9001
> --driver org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver --dialect
> org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLDialect
>  ? In which package you'd like to create this @Entity, or enter for
> default: [ie.seamlesssoftware.biller.model]
> ***ERROR*** [generate-entities] org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder
> [biller] biller$ generate-entities --url jdbc:hsqldb:localhost:9001
> --driver org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver --dialect
> org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLDialect
>  ? In which package you'd like to create this @Entity, or enter for
> default: [ie.seamlesssoftware.biller.model]
> ***ERROR*** [generate-entities] Could not initialize class
> org.hibernate.cfg.JDBCMetaDataConfiguration
> [biller] biller$
>
> I recall that this was a problem from a while back ?
>
> I'm happy to try and have a go at resolving this -any pointers in the
> right direction gratefully accepted.
>
> Also, I can't find the error messages in the runtime log - should they
> be logged here ?

Lincoln Baxter, III
http://ocpsoft.com
http://scrumshark.com