[forge-users] Forge Persistence Seam Plugin Problem

Terson Junior trigaud at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 00:47:08 EST 2012

I followed the steps in the video "Forge Persistence  Seam Plugin" but
whenever I put @Inject EntityManager entityManager get this error message.

*org.jboss.weld.exceptions.DeploymentException: WELD-001408 Unsatisfied
dependencies for type [EntityManager] with qualifiers [@Default] at
injection point [[field] @Inject br.com.agregou.Controlador.entityManager],
**ERROR***

I'm using Forge *1.0.0.CR2* and *org.jboss.seam.persistence:
seam-3.1.0.Final*

I've tried running in Jboss 7.1.0, 7.0.2 and 6.1.0 but in none of the
servers worked;

Using @PersistenceContext always work. I followed step by step the video
and have searched the internet for the solution but could not solve the
problem.

I'm trying to migrate from Seam 2.2.2 to Seam 3.1.0 but stopped with this
problem.

Someone help me?

Thanks in advance

Terson - trigaud at gmail.com

Sorry for bad english, google helped me to translate :-)