[forge-users] How do I run Forge shell from the code ?

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Sun Feb 16 17:43:08 EST 2014

Hi Antonio,

There are two options:

- I usually build the whole project (tests disabled), then go into dist/target and unzip the distribution. After that I remove my ~/.forge and install the core with forge -i org.jboss.forge.addon:core,2.0.1-SNAPSHOT -b.

- create tests using the shell-test-harness.

There is a sh script in the forge/core root that does the unzipping but I usually do it manually.