[forge-users] Getting started with forge

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 10:50:17 EST 2014

Hi there,

A few things that will hopefully clear up these issues :)

The Errai plugin is for Forge 2. It won't work in Forge 1.

Based on the Forge 2 output you pasted, it looks like you were trying to
run `forge --install xxxxxx` from within Forge shell itself. This command
must be run from your system terminal, outside of Forge 2. To install
addons within Forge, you can use the: `addon-install` command.

Also, a hint: Press <TAB> to see a list of available commands within Forge
2.

Cheers!

Lincoln Baxter, III
http://ocpsoft.org