[gatein-dev] Unit test on databases

Michal Vančo mvanco at redhat.com
Tue Mar 9 04:35:29 EST 2010

Hi Julien,

I tried to add test dependency on jbossts-common
(which contain com.arjuna.common.internal.util.logging.jakarta.Log4JLogger)
and still get the same issue:
com.arjuna.common.util.exceptions.LogConfigurationException:
	User-specified log class 'com.arjuna.common.internal.util.logging.jakarta.Log4JLogger'
		cannot be found or is not useable.

Same on localhost and hudson.
I also tried to add jbossts-commom.jar to classpath by maven.test.classpath variable.

Do you have any idea how to solve that?
On your side you run the tests only by: mvn clean test -Pmyslq5, right?

Thanks,
Michal