[gatein-dev] Maven group id

Julien Viet julien at julienviet.com
Wed Jul 18 03:17:00 EDT 2012

Hi All,

we are going to rename the maven group id "org.jboss.gatein" that is not much used in gatein (in testsuite) to "org.gatein.portal" because it is creating issues with eXo's Nexus that forbid to deploy any artifact whose group id prefixed by "org.jboss", which makes the Jenkins build to fail in eXo Software Factory.

Of course we will also address the remaining modules, at some point (after 3.4) we will do a mass renaming for renaming the remaining group ids to "org.gatein.portal" as well.

Julien Viet
julienviet.com