[gatein-dev] GateIn 3.4 release plans

Boleslaw Dawidowicz boleslaw.dawidowicz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 08:05:53 EDT 2012

The current plan is I will try to do the release without publishing to maven repo this Friday. We will have few days to verify server bundles next week and official announcement will follow after.

So far I'm aware of one component that still needs to be released and included - let me know if there are any other pending blockers.

Bolek