[gsoc] ratings

Mircea Markus mircea.markus at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 11:34:18 EDT 2012

Guys,

I've had an 1h long chat with this guys Sunimal and he made a very good impression to both myself and Galder as being a sharp and committed person. I personally feel that it's very unfair for his effort and involvement to be rated the way it is. So would it be possible for the author of the evaluation to ping me offline to have a chat on that?

Thanks,
Mircea