[gsoc] Mentors - Action Items for this week

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Mon Apr 16 05:26:34 EDT 2012

Hi Mentors,
   this week, we should work on finishing the grading of proposals.

Also, kindly let me know (by emailing me directly) as to why you think
your idea needs to have a GSOC jboss slot this year.  We have a finite
number of slots (to be finalized this week) and a large number of GSOC
Ideas.  Not every idea will get a gsoc slot this year.

If you display adequate passion with your idea and are teamed up with a
great student, I can work to see non-gsoc options to fulfill your
aspirations, if we are unable to match you with a gsoc slot.

"In Open Souce, there are just Possibilities"

Regards,
Anil