[gsoc] GSOC Students, what excites you? (Anil Saldhana)

chaitanya nalla nallachaitu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 13:31:14 EDT 2012

Hi,

Main reason for me to opt for jboss community is due to motivation and
help given by lukas  fryc.we used to have good long conversations
about the proposal javascript automated testing and that became a
great learning resource for me,frankly speaking i really got inspired
by the jboss community people interaction as people are very helpful
and friendly and as i said lukas fryc  is the man behind my motivation
to be a part of jboss community.I am very fortunate to be a part of
jboss community.

regards,
chaitu.