[gsoc] GSOC Students, what excites you?

Sunimal Rathnayake sunimalr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 16:37:34 EDT 2012

Obviously, a big YES to all of them.

It's a rare chance a student can get during his life. So the thrill is
always there.
Money is part of everything, so in this case also money is a factor. But I
should say it's a secondary factor rather than a primary factor since my
main focus was to join the wave of open source rather than earning.

Obviously, having Jboss mentioned on my resume adds a huge value to it. So
yes, I'm very much interested in it.

I'm looking forward to join with jboss community as a contributor even if
I'm not selected for gsoc.

Thanks,

Sunimal Rathnayake
Undergraduate
University of Moratuwa
Sri Lanka
My profiles: [image: Facebook] <www.facebook.com/sunimalr> [image:
LinkedIn]<http://lk.linkedin.com/pub/sunimal-rathnayake/25/bb1/722>
Contact me: [image: Google Talk] sunimalr [image: Skype] sunimalr
 Get a signature like this.
<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=19&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_19>
CLICK
HERE.<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=19&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_19>