[gsoc] GSOC students with rejected proposals

minal bhadleminal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 20:23:25 EDT 2012

Hi Anil,

My proposal for Gsoc 2012 was on "Simple certificate management system".
It is a great project to work on but I would like to contribute to "Drools
Planner: Genetic algorithms solver phase". Is it possible to work on this
project which is different from my Gsoc 2012 project ? Do I need to submit
another proposal for this project?

 Regards,

Minal