[hibernate-dev] Hibernate Tools How to Install Plugin?

Arthur Orange arthur.orange at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 13:43:15 EST 2006

Ok the page
http://www.hibernate.org/hib_docs/tools/reference/en/html/setup.html

lists such scant docs on how to install hibernate tools that its worthless
really.

I went to tools.hibernate.org and that didn't work either.

Read up myriad of docs and had to traverse back to Eclipse tutorials on how
to install a plugin which is supposed to make development easier.

This has taken all morning :"How to install Hibernate Tools" and I notice I
am not the only one apparently people all the way in Australia are bitten by
the odd desire to make their life easier but often find that it just gets
more difficult (just the installation! for a tool that is supposed to be
"interoperable")

I am using IBM Rational Application Developer 6 with 5000 "fixes" running on
a windows platform. Its based on eclipse so I am hoping that it will work.