[hibernate-dev] Maven is not foobar, just fybar

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed Jun 13 11:46:10 EDT 2007

Ok - after chatting with Steve I realize the part I missed was the
hsqldb profile which are in the testsuite module. this one contains a
hibernate.properties file.

I'll try and look into how I can actually setup my custom log4j stuff
I normally tweak daily when running tests.

With respect to eclipse and maven then the maven guys are just "great"
since mvn eclipse:eclipse and the m2 eclipse plugin of course decides
to do things differently - basically making them incompatible.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MECLIPSE-78

Unfortunately the eclipse plugin does not seem to handle profiles...

/max