[hibernate-dev] Maven is not foobar, just fybar

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Wed Jun 13 14:57:09 EDT 2007

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 17:46:10 +0200, Max Rydahl Andersen
<max.andersen at redhat.com> wrote:

> With respect to eclipse and maven then the maven guys are just "great"
> since mvn eclipse:eclipse and the m2 eclipse plugin of course decides
> to do things differently - basically making them incompatible.
>
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MECLIPSE-78
>
> Unfortunately the eclipse plugin does not seem to handle profiles...
Not only that, but for me it refuses to do reactor builds :( At least
that's my experience from other projects.
The functionality is very basic and I basically just use it to have the
classpath properly setup. The actual build
I drive from the command line. Not perfect, but it works.

--Hardy