[hibernate-dev] Envers in Hibernate

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Oct 22 09:36:10 EDT 2008

I think the "plug in the way versioned data is stored" bit accounts for
what I meant :)

Also I suggest that you move away from the term "versioning" here.  This
is already:
1) over-used/over-loaded
2) used by the JPA spec to mean optimistic locking.

Really this is "auditing" or "capturing historical data".

If you use IRC, perhaps we could chat about the specifics of pulling
your code into the Hibernate svn?  irc.freenode.org -> #hibernate-dev

-

Steve Ebersole
Project Lead
http://hibernate.org